Molly in Africa

Saturday, October 18, 2008

There might be a little Molly in Malawi....

No, I'm not pregnant!  Hahah...

Yesterday, I was talking with some women from a group that just recently joined our waiting list.  As we chatted, I told the women about how we could accommodate a problem they were facing and the one woman who understood English in the group broke into a huge grin.  Then she told me that if God ever blesses her with a girl (right now she only has sons), then she would name it Molly after me! Hahaha!

Just thought some of you would get a kick out of that.  Hope you're all having a great day!

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, October 20, 2008, Blogger Kathryn said...

haha Mols that's awesom! i definitely enjoyed that... still working on reading all of your other posts but hopefully i will find the time soon! love from ohio, well i'm in N.Y. right now waiting for dan to get out of class but either way, it's love from me :) lots of hugs and laughs! i miss you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home