Molly in Africa

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pictures!

I don't have enough time to write a post, even though this week has been incredible and filled with stories that I would love to share- site visits in slums to have focus group discussions about gender and a trip to Lira in an attempt to set up a practicum... but I will have to share more about that later. :)

I just wanted to share two links to pictures since I haven't been able to load pictures onto my blog...

my pictures so far:
http://udayton.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026322&id=21905656&l=b6f21

pictures that my buddy Krista took that I thought you'd all enjoy (especially from the safari because my camera wasn't working then):
http://udayton.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2027051&id=21905656&l=3ecf

hope you enjoy them!

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, October 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mol - Time to update your blog - everyone is looking for news! Love, Mum

 
At 12:26 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger JanetPG said...

Listen to your Mum, Molly Hogan Heineman. Your fans await.

Love ya,
Janet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home