Molly in Africa

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm here!

I don't have time to write much right now, but I wanted you to all know that I arrived safely. Three people picked me up from the airport yesterday and so that went smoothly. (Thank you Fr. Simon Peter!) The rest of my group arrives late tonight so tomorrow should be fun and hopefully will make me feel more comfortable here. As of right now, I am very homesick (although, I'm already less homesick than I was this morning so that's good). I had lunch with my program director today and one other boy who is not on the group flight should be meeting me in about two hours back at the hotel. That's all I have time for now, but more later!

Lots of love and thanks for the messages!

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, August 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO SO happy to hear that you had safe travels. I miss you so much already. I know this year will be an amazing experience for you. Do all the incredible things you are destined for. I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home